Sunday, January 2, 2011

Chocolate Truffles

I made these little goodies for my wine club members along with several other items. They were a huge hit! I've had special requests to make them as Valentine's gifts, too. If you've never had fresh chocolate truffles, you owe it to yourself to try these. Just wait until the chocolate is very firm and dust your palms with cocoa powder to make rolling them easier. I'll be making these again for a Christmas this week!
ingredients
12 ounces fine-quality bittersweet chocolate (not unsweetened), chopped
1/2 stick (1/4 cup) unsalted butter, cut into pieces
1/4 cup heavy cream
1 tablespoon instant espresso powder dissolved in 1 tablespoon boiling water
2 tablespoons Sambuca or other anise liqueur
about 1 cup unsweetened cocoa powder for coating truffles or dip in sugar strands.
for instructions click here


Please submit all quick and easy chocolate recipes to macsmeals.

No comments:

Post a Comment

At Mac- chocolaterecipes I really do appreciate your thoughts and comments on the recipes I provide so please take a minute to post them,Thankyou

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...