Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Baileys chocolate chip cheesecake

With  St Patrick's day fast approaching tomorrow. I thought  I would post this delicious recipe and with Baileys being my favourite liqueur it would be nice to share it with you all, but you can't pinch my Baileys buy your own cheeky.

Crust Ingredients:

1 1/2 cups chocolate graham cracker (or chocolate cookie) crumbs
1/3 cup castor sugar
1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1/4 cup butter, melted

Cheesecake Ingredients:


3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened (I used 1/3 less fat)
1 1/4 cups white sugar
1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
3 Tbsp. all-purpose flour
3 eggs
1/2 cup sour cream
1/2 cup Bailey’s ( Irish cream liqueuor)

Chocolate Ganache Ingredients (Optional):


1/2 cup heavy cream (or half and half)
4 ounces dark chocolate"
For full instructions go to Macsmeals
Baileys original is my favourite but you may want to give the other flavours a try Baileys mint, caramel or hazlenut. Let me know if you do I would like to know how you get on.

Chocolate facts
Chocolate is actually a valuable energy source. A single chocolate chip can provide enough energy for an adult human to walk 150 ft.

2 comments:

  1. That looks amazing!I might try to make a much smaller version of that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you like it Alana I'm sure it tastes as good as it looks if not better. let me know please.

    ReplyDelete

At Mac- chocolaterecipes I really do appreciate your thoughts and comments on the recipes I provide so please take a minute to post them,Thankyou

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...