Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Free Recipe @ Macs Meals: Crunchie Chocolate Pots

Found this recipe in my files it's along time since I've made it so I thought I give it another go and yes it still works even though the kids are a lot older now. They still love and I love it because its so quick and easy you could all so swap the Crunchie bars for your favourite chocolate bar I'm going to give it ago with Mint Aero next time I would be keen to know what bars you try please let me know how it goes.





Ingredients
200g Belgian milk chocolate
2 x 35g bars Crunchie bars, roughly chopped (Violet Crumble in us I believe)
284ml pot double cream
250ml tub mascarpone"
For full instructions go to Macsmeals

Chocolate facts


Chocolate's melting point is just below your body temperature, so it melts in your mouth. Melting chocolate in your mouth raises brain activity and heart rate more intensly than passionate kissing, and lasts four times longer!


Just had a thought perhaps I should try different flavoured Matchmakers! might keep the Crunchie texture.


I am led to believe Violet Crumble  is the US  equivalent bar all so available in Canada and Australia thanks to Neamento for this info.

No comments:

Post a Comment

At Mac- chocolaterecipes I really do appreciate your thoughts and comments on the recipes I provide so please take a minute to post them,Thankyou

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...